Register your Yacht in Poland
Starting at: €425
Polish boat registration is for a lifetime
Benefits of the Polish Flag
The Polish yacht registration is the most popular and affordable yacht registration for yachts till 24 meters of length. When registering your boat, yacht or jet ski in Poland, you are sure of a lifetime yacht registration without any obligations for renewals.
- Including provisional registration within 1-2 working days with no extra costs!
- Valid for life!
- No EU passport needed
- No yacht taxes
- No yearly costs
- No need for renewal
- No yacht survey required (max. length 24m)
- Paris MoU White Listed
- Accepted in any country of the world
- Official Polish EU flag registration
- Possible for all nationalities
- Quick registration process
- Available for commercial yachts
- No maritime restrictions
- No Polish translations needed – English is just fine
- No CE / tonnage or builders certificate needed for boats smaller than 14 meters
How long does it take to get a Polish yacht registration?
The advantage of the Polish yacht registration, is that you will receive a temporary registration within two working days until the final registration is complete. This means u can use the Polish boat registration almost instantly. The final registering takes 3-4 weeks, from the moment you have provided us with the requested original documents.
How much does a Polish yacht registration cost?
The entire Polish yacht registration costs between € 425,- and € 675,-. This depends of the length of your yacht.
- Yachts till 7.00 meter € 425,-
- Yachts from 7.00 meter till 12.00 meter € 525,-
- Yachts from 12.00 meter till 24.00 meter € 625,-
The provisional registration certificate is included!
Required documents for Polish yacht registration
During the online registration process for a Polish boat registration, we require the following documents:
- Owner’s identity document in case of a private individual or proof of identity of all directors in case of a company
- Proof of ownership / sale agreement (invoice, sales agreement, bill of sale or notary statement)
- Scan of one of the following documents (only if your boat is longer than 14 meter):
- CE certificate of the yacht
- OR tonnage certificate
- OR builders certificate
- OR survey report
- OR yacht manual
- Photo of the engine number, hull number and CE plate (not a photo of the gearbox)
- CE Design category (A, B, C, D)
- In case of a previous registry, we require a copy of the deletion document
- If the photo of the engine plate does not show engine power we need the engine manufacturers document or survey report proving it
- If a photo of the engine plate is unavailable we need a survey report or bill of sale proving the engine number
Please note: all documents need to be written in English. If the documents are not in English a translation of these documents needs to be provided. This can be done by you, the yacht owner or a formal translator.
Polish AIS & MMSI Radio License service
The advantage of the Polish yacht registration, is that you will receive a temporary registration within two working days until In case you also require an AIS & MMSI Radio Licence including ATIS, MMSI number and call sign, we can provide this for you without any problem. The costs for this are € 250,- and can be easily and entirely requested online.
Register a boat in Poland
Great news! Since 2021 non-EU passport holders are allowed to register the Polish boat registration directly to their own name. This lifetime registration was only available when ownership was in the EU. For people outside the EU, this meant that a company had to be set up within the EU. This involved extra costs and a lot of extra work. This is no longer necessary as this popular Poland boat registration is now available for everyone in the world with a yacht up to 24 meters.
This is a huge plus because it’s now easier and at much lower cost to register your yacht, boat or jet ski in Poland if you do not own a European passport.